Friday, March 4, 2011

Welcome To Some Favourite Things

Welcome to my new blog!

When I have things to share, I will leave them here (and attempt to organize them too).

I'm doing this so that you can all see (at your convenience) the interesting things I'd like to share with you. It will also be a place for me to store and organize all these wonderful things.

Here we go:

For starters, here's a link to a video about canine agility that may be of interest to Jacquie. The couple that own these dogs have an interesting website. Amanda recently underwent a weight loss and has some interesting tips to share. Amanda is some sort of computer whiz and has a link to free fonts on her blog.

Next, an intersting article on the way our language is going.

Finally, a Toronto mom of 2 girls about the ages of Kate, Clare, Emma and Oliver has created some stay-on mitts for kids.

I hope you will look at some of these links and I also hope they all work! Be sure to leave your comments and also, if you'd like to post a blog, I will soon figure out how that can easily be done.

This is a work in progress, so you can expect changes as we go along.

Lots of love to you all......

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations techno-mummy!!! This is very thoughtful of you to do and I look forward to seeing what's new and interesting every day xxoo

    ReplyDelete