Tuesday, November 7, 2017

I See You

I See You

OMG!

Reading this book sent chills up and down my spine in every chapter. I had to keep putting it down and going off to make tea.

Clare Mackintosh’s second novel, I See You, is a psychological thriller that shivered my timbers. The premise for the plot is frighteningly plausible. To reveal that premise would be a spoiler so you will just have to read this book unless, fair warning, you prefer not feel your innards churning.

Bottom line: don’t trust anybody!

ALSO:

1.   Stay alert.
2.   Be careful not to commute to work or anywhere else in a predictable way. Vary your routine.
3.   Be careful of interactions with strangers, even if it seems like they may have just saved your life.
4.   Keep your purse or bag closed and under your scrutiny wherever you might be.
5.   Appreciate your mostly quiet, mostly uneventful life.
6.   Treasure your family members.
7.   Appreciate and treasure your friends.
8.   Make sure you have a good supply of tea bags on hand before starting I See You.





No comments:

Post a Comment