Friday, April 16, 2021

Changes

Dear E-Mail Subscribers: 

FYI: I've just received the following message from Blogger, the platform on which this blog is run.

FollowByEmail widget (Feedburner) is going away

You are receiving this information because your blog uses the FollowByEmail widget (Feedburner). Recently, the Feedburner team released a system update announcement that the email subscription service will be discontinued in July 2021.

After July 2021, your feed will still continue to work, but the automated emails to your subscription service will no longer be supported.

This means that if you have been receiving my blog posts in your e-mail inbox, you will no longer get them after July 2021. I was offered the opportunity to fix this by giving them my contact list but I declined.


In order to see what's new on this blog, starting in August 2021, you will need to visit Some Favourite Things on your browser.

I hope you will!




No comments:

Post a Comment