Saturday, May 11, 2013

Fun with Carrot Hugs

1. "It's so sweet of you to bring me to the park where we first met."

"It's so sweet of you to bring me to the park where we had our first date."
 
2. "I could lie here in your arms and watch the stars forever."
 
"I could lie here in your arms and watch the stars forever."
 
3. "It's piggy-back time!"
 
"IT'S PIGGYBACK TIME!!!!"
 
4. "Oh DARLING! I thought you'd never come home from the war!"
 
"Oh, DARLING! I never thought you'd come home from the war!"
 
5. "It was good seeing you. We'll get together again soon."
 
"It was good seeing you! We'll get together soon."
 
6. "Oh dear! You really do have octopus arms tonight, don't you!"
 
"Oh dear. You really do have octopus arms tonight, don't you?"
 
7. "Unpf, unpf, unpf!"
 
"Unpf unpf unpf"
 
8. "You're the best friend anyone could ever have!"
 

"You're the best friend anyone could ever have."
 
9. "Hold on tight! Relax! I've got you!"
 


"Hold on tight! Relax, relax. I've got you!"
 
10. "Welcome home. I hope you don't mind that the place is a bit dirty."
 
"Welcome home. I hope you don't mind that the place is a little bit dirty."
 
11. "Good news! I'm pregnant again!"
 
"I have good news for you. I'm pregnant again!"
 
12. "DADDY!"
 
"DADDY!"

 
13. "I love the way you smell - it's so earthy!"
 
"I love the way you smell. It's so earthy."




 
14. "So what if you're yellow and I'm orange. Some day the world will accept our love."
 
"So what if I'm yellow and you're orange? One day the world will accept our love."
 
15. "There, there....don't cry. I know you didn't mean it. I forgive you."
 
"There there. Don't cry. I know you didn't mean it. I forgive you."
 
16. "Are you sure nobody can see us? I'm still weirded out by doing this outside."
 
"Are you sure no one can see us? I'm still weirded out by doing this outside."
 
17. "I will wait a million harvests for you!" 
 
"I will wait a million harvests for you."
 
18. "Be gentle with me - I'm freshly uprooted."
 
"Be gentle with me. I'm freshly uprooted."

 
19. "Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you." 


 
"Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."
 
20. "Happy Mother's Day to the best mom ever!"
 
"Happy Mother's Day to the best mom ever!"
 
 
(Found it here.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment