Thursday, February 27, 2020

Mr. Doodle

This week, completely by chance, BBC featured 25-year old Sam Cox on its app. Don saw it and forwarded it to me, so I thought it seemed like a good time to put it on the blog.



Here he is, standing in front of some of his art. So similar to Doodle Boy's art. 


I was wondering if this kind of activity might indicate a form of OCD when in my on-line searching I found out that yes, it is. Sam Cox, Mr Doodle has been doodling pretty well constantly since age 9 and does not seem to find it burdensome - to the contrary, he has fun with it and is able to make it pay, decorating walls and halls and other objects, including clothing.

He has a website: Mr Doodle, a YouTube Channel and is on Instagram.



With great dexterity - no mistakes/corrections -  he manages to make doodling look effortless. I think of the trouble I have with handwriting and appreciate even more his and Doodle Boy, Joe Whale's talent.



No comments:

Post a Comment