Friday, December 26, 2014

The Afterword Reading Society - Part 1

21462154

About two weeks ago I signed up for The Afterword Reading Society, a group of National Post book-lovers. Now I get a weekly email offering me the chance to be one of the next group of readers who will receive by mail, free-of-charge, the next book selected. If chosen, the reader must agree read the book and answer a questionnaire by a deadline.

I've been busy, so the first time I opted to enter the draw for the next book was the second week of December and guess what! I found out on the 18th that I had been chosen and would soon receive a copy of If I Fall, I Die, by Michael Christie. I have until January 13 to read the book and submit the answers to the questionnaire.

Anybody read it?

Will keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment