Saturday, May 1, 2021

Swedish Humour

Since today looks like it will be the last cold day for a while, I thought I'd post this video that I recently came across. The young woman who made it - everything from costume, acting, set-up, filming and editing - is Jonna Jinton who moved a few years ago from Gothenburg in Sweden to a much more remote rural setting in the north of that country and is thriving there. 

Jonna's very creative and interested in almost everything from philosophy to making jewelry. Her website is www.jonnajintonsweden.com and her YouTube channel is Jonna Jinton. She has an astounding 3.5 million subscribers. As you'll see from just this one video she is an extremely talented filmmaker so I encourage you to have a look at some of her other videos.

This video had me hooked. I'm sure I'll go back to enjoy it on a hot summer day. I hope you like it as much as I did.

How Nordic People Do Laundry




No comments:

Post a Comment